L2 Systems provides a full suite of Systems Engineering Services. These services are structured to integrate all aspects of a program solution from original Mission and Concept of Operations (CONOPS) and system requirements to development, operational, and production objectives.
- Process driven solution provides manageable and traceable results
- Use of web and CASE tools provides efficient requirements visibility to project team and facilitates decomposition and allocation of requirements to development team.
- Use of proven methods reduce customer risks
- System documentation provides customer with key attributes for current and proposal efforts.
- Architecture Development-Go from a mission statement with very top-level objectives and synthesize system architecture and block diagram
- Evolve architecture into measurable requirements based on system partitioning (HW/SW, operational, interfaces, etc.)
- Systems analysis and design
- Data/records management
- Database planning and design
- Network services, project management
- Manage development effort through project teams based on requirements traceability, process control milestones (SRR, PDR, CDR, PRR, etc.)
- Web-based Integrated Project Team support tools provide state-of-the-art information exchange for configuration and quality management.
Check out the WIKI Reference.